RunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest public relations and public affairs agency is looking for a motivated individual to engage with clients on their public relations and corporate communications initiatives.
We’re looking for strategic thinkers who want to work hard, quickly take responsibility, and continue to build the foundations of a strong communications career. The people who succeed at RunSwitch have a commitment to quality and an intense desire to learn and improve their professional skills.
We offer competitive pay, commissions, health, dental, vision, life, 401(K), a truly flexible workplace along with other benefits to our strong team. More importantly, we offer real experience and an opportunity to work on front-page issues.
We’re looking for an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive position (2-5 years of experience) with an emphasis on strategic public relations, corporate communications and issue advocacy.
- Media relations
- Extensive writing
- Issue advocacy
- Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating media coverage
- Event management
- Client support and management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Public relations experience or interest
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to cope well under pressure
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task daily
- Agency experience
- Corporate Communications experience
- Healthcare communications / advocacy experience
- Social media experience