Last Updated: August 22, 2022
- Intended Audience. This Site is not intended for individuals who have not yet reached the age of majority or are under the age of 18. If you have not reached the age of majority or you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on or through this Site.
02. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
03. HOW WE COLLECT
RunSwitch PR collects information from and about you directly when you provide such information to RunSwitch PR and automatically when you use the Site.
- Information You Provide. RunSwitch PR collects information you provide when you make inquiries using the “contact” form or otherwise correspond with RunSwitch PR. The information collected may include anything submitted by you to the Site and may include copies of the correspondence.
- Information Collected Automatically. When you visit or otherwise use the Site, RunSwitch PR collects details about your access and use of the Site automatically through cookies, pixels, and other technology, including details about your device, internet connection, operating system, browser type, browsing actions, time spent on the Site or particular pages, the resources that you access and use on the Site, other traffic data, and, location data. The information RunSwitch PR collects automatically may include personal information or RunSwitch PR may associate it with personal information it collects in other ways or receives from third parties. If RunSwitch PR associates such data with personal information, RunSwitch PR will treat it as personal information, but if such data is not associated with other personal information, RunSwitch PR will treat it as non-personal information.
04. COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGY
- Browser Cookies. Browser cookies are small files placed on your device. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access or use certain parts of the Site. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse browser cookies, RunSwitch PR’s system will issue browser cookies when you direct the browser to the Site. Below is a chart showing the cookies that RunSwitch PR currently uses on the Site:
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||Analytics||1 day|
|_gat||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||Analytics||1 minute|
- Flash Cookies. Flash cookies are local stored objects that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons/Pixels. Web beacons or pixels are small electronic files that allow RunSwitch PR to count users who have visited the page or opened an email, or measure other statistics.
- Use of Tracking Technologies by Third Parties. We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements and other relevant content to you on our behalf across the web and in mobile applications. Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on the Site, on devices associated with you, and on third-party sites and applications used by you using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties may be used to decide which ads you see on the Site and on third-party sites and applications. You may encounter cookies, web beacons, pixels, or other similar technologies from third parties who also collect information about your online activities, either on the Site or across the web for the purposes described above or for the purpose of remarketing, retargeting, delivering online ads, or tracking user behavior.
05. HOW WE USE
RunSwitch PR uses information that you provide and/or that RunSwitch PR collects to present the Site to you, improve the Site, deliver services to you, to provide you with information or services that you request from RunSwitch PR, to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information, for other business purposes, in any other way RunSwitch PR may describe when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent. The way RunSwitch PR uses such information is described in more detail in the chart below. RunSwitch PR may aggregate the information you provide or that RunSwitch PR collects from you with information collected from other users to allow RunSwitch PR to evaluate its services, identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of its promotional campaigns, evaluate and improve its website and services, and marketing, as well as your experience. RunSwitch PR may use the information it collects to contact you about RunSwitch PR’s services that may interest you; and, if required by law, we will obtain your approval to do so. If you do not want RunSwitch PR to use your information this way, please see Section 7 below.
|Why RunSwitch PR processes your information||Legal basis for the processing purpose|
|To respond to your request, to provide you with the information or services requested, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information.||
|To personalize and improve your experience with the Site||
|To ensure technical functionality and proper operation of the Site||
|To improve our services and develop new services||
|To communicate with you for services-related purposes, such as regarding support issues and customer service inquiries||
|To communicate with you, for the following purposes: to respond to a request, marketing, research, or other promotional purposes, via email, notifications or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us||
|To comply with our legal obligations||
|To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights||
|In any other way described when the information is collected||
06. TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE
- No Disclosure for Third Party Direct Marketing. RunSwitch PR does not share personal information it receives or collects from you with third parties for their direct marketing purposes (to market their own goods or services directly to you) and will not do so in the future unless you have first consented and then only unless or until you withdraw your consent.
07. YOUR CHOICES
You have some choices about how personal information you provide to us or that we collect is used.
- Do Not Track. RunSwitch PR’s Site does not respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
- Updating Information. You may contact RunSwitch PR at the contact information set forth below to request access to, correct, or delete certain personal information that you have provided to RunSwitch PR. RunSwitch PR may not accommodate a request to change information if RunSwitch PR believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
08. FOR RESIDENTS OF EEA
If you reside in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), the following provisions apply to you:
- Access. You may request access to your personal information and the following information regarding our use of it: (i) purpose of the use, (ii) categories of personal information used, and (iii) to whom we have disclosed your personal information.
- Correction. You may request that RunSwitch PR correct any inaccurate personal information we have.
- Right to Be Forgotten. You may request that RunSwitch PR erase your personal information when RunSwitch PR no longer needs such data.
- Withdraw Consent. If RunSwitch PR’s ability to use your personal information depends on consent you have given, you may withdraw such consent.
- Restriction. You may request that RunSwitch PR restrict (or suspend) use of your personal information.
- Object. You may object to RunSwitch PR’s use of your personal information to perform services you have not requested.
- Copies and Portability. You may request copies of your personal information that RunSwitch PR possesses in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format and you may request that this be transmitted to another controller.
- Complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the supervising authority of your country.
09. DATA TRANSFER
10. DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
- Data Retention. RunSwitch PR may store your personal information as long as you use RunSwitch PR’s services and/or request RunSwitch PR’s services in order to provide you with such services and for a legitimate business purposes. RunSwitch PR may store your personal information to the extent required to comply with RunSwitch PR’s legal, accounting, and/or reporting requirements and to provide information about RunSwitch PR’s services that you may request. Additionally, RunSwitch PR may continue to store your personal information contained in standard backups. Upon your request, RunSwitch PR will delete or de-identify your personal information unless RunSwitch PR is legally required or allowed to maintain such personal information.
- Data Security. RunSwitch PR has implemented some measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. RunSwitch PR cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. RunSwitch PR is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Site.
12. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site is not for children. RunSwitch PR does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 through the Site. If RunSwitch PR learns that it has collected or received such information, it will delete that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under the age of 18, please let us know by contacting us using the information set forth in Section 13.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
9300 Shelbyville Rd #1005
Louisville, KY 40222