Kentucky’s Top PR Firm Wins 7 International Honors
(LOUISVILLE) – RunSwitch PR, Kentucky’s largest full-service public relations and public affairs firm, was recognized with seven awards for outstanding website development and social media growth. The honors include three dotCOMM Awards (one platinum and two gold) and four Hermes Creative Awards (one platinum and three gold). Each awards represents international recognition of the highest levels of creativity and digital professionalism.
“As RunSwitch’s list of awards continues to grow, so does our ability to deliver for our clients. From developing an aesthetically pleasing home for a billion-dollar nonprofit foundation to creating an advocacy portal for a community to cultivating a dedicated social media audience, our team is ready to accomplish your creative goals in a way that will take your breath away,” said Chris Nation, RunSwitch PR Vice President, Digital.
RunSwitch received three 2022 dotComm Awards
- Kentucky Beer Wholesalers’ Association – Platinum Award for website redesign
- University of Louisville Foundation – Gold award for website redesign
- Support Buffalo Trace – Gold Award for advocacy website
RunSwitch received three 2022 Hermes Creative Awards
- Certis Biologicals – Platinum Award for social media growth [link?]
- University of Louisville Foundation – Gold Award for Overall Website: Redesign
- University of Louisville Foundation – Gold Award for Website Overall: Educational Institution
- Dan Ison for Shelby County Judge Executive – Gold Award for Website Overall: Political
The Awards are administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), one of the largest, oldest and most respected evaluators of creative work in the marketing and communication industry.
About RunSwitch PR
RunSwitch PR provides comprehensive strategic counsel on all aspects of public relations, public affairs and crisis communications. Recognized as Kentucky’s largest public relations agency, RunSwitch serves well-known names in corporate America, national advocacy groups and many organizations across the heartland that trust the company to handle tough and sensitive issues. Led by Scott Jennings, Steve Bryant and Gary Gerdemann, RunSwitch’s diverse team brings expertise across politics, government, corporate communications, nonprofits and media. The firm’s portfolio of services also includes Bluegrass Media Lab, a full video and digital production studio, and Bluegrass Compliance, a campaign finance consultancy. To learn more about RunSwitch, visit www.runswitchpr.com